Thursday, October 1, 2009

Langkawi Trip + Malacca Trip

Haiz.. really long time didn't update my blog already.. feel so lazy during holidays.. haha..
I'd been abandon my blog for one month d i think.. feel so sorry to my reader(s)..
So now, I'm back to shared with you all for my previous Langkawi trip with Haw's gang and Malacca Trip with my classmates~

-----------------------------------------------
LANGKAWI TRIP

before i went there, i thought Langkawi is almost look like Redang , nth can do except than snorkeling, beach ball, sand, and crystal clear water..
A bit disapponted because no snorkeling include there.. i din see a fish except in Aquarium..
I cant remember much for the Trip d, coz its too long ago.. haha ..
Bt overall the trip is full of FUN, LOVE, BEERS, VODKA, CHOCOLATE, FUEL, "ZHU CHAO" and also i ll miss the dog that frighten by Ah Yong.. Haha..
So let's the picture do the talking.. If i remembered some story, i ll add into the post while uploading the photos..


Due to face problem.. so ask Pei Yi to snap my sexy backside only.. Hehe


Mask Rider!!




A bit blur huh..





I tot only me in this picture..


Guys.. ignore the "sampat-ness" of xbai


He LOVE me~



NICE!!



simply heart this one~










GUYS!! PREPARE FOR THE FUNNIEST PICTURES OF XBAI!!!!!
...............
..........
.......
.....
....
..
..
.












JUMP!!





Lovely Couple!


Black sand! Really black loh..


Coconut!! Remind me of Sotong Ball!





Sweet Couple~~




Wat do u mean huh Go Chee Haw??


Pattern Liao Liao










AND IT END THE LANGKAWI POST!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------
Malacca Trip

The day after we finished exam, my classmates came to malacca and i volunteer to be a tour guide although i am nt so familiar with the road.. wahahahaha!!!
Bt, i gt my GPS ma.. Mr. Stanley!!! Owe u one dinner ah!!
It's a SUPERB FREAKING HOT day!! My skin became darker and darker and darker after the Langkawi and this Malacca Trip.. OMG!! I need whitening so *1000 much!!!!

It's a bit Paiseh cause they need to walk all the time.. coz its really hard to find parking there, especially is public holiday!! Pls forgive me k!! it is also the 1st time that i ever walk for so *1000 long during so*1000 freaking hot day!!!

We visited Red HOuse, eat Nyonya, Eat Satay Celup, Jonker Street, Musuem in one day!!
So Geng~~
Damn Tired lah that day~~ Bt we had fun didn't we??


Nyonya that i had for the lunch.. the "Daging" and fish nt belong to me coz i eat "zai" that day!!!


Dar act cute.. Nt CUTE at all.. haha.. he ll scold me when he see this..








Dun shoot me pls!! I dun want to die before my 21!!!


Pattern liao liao (LOL)




Actually i want to stand stil bt Dar said my arm are fat!! So..








This photo reminds me of smth..
We thought that Zheng he came malaysia is for war or want the princess or smth like that... bt when we read through the history.. We jus realised that Malaysia is only one of his country because he is going around the whole world by Ship!!! I mean during hundreds years ago!! Are you crazy??!! they dun hv any techonology leh!! Come on.. it is so Chio u know!!! Damn respect lah!!
bt anyway.. A bit regret that i didn't study my History well during Sec sch.. REGRET!!!
So guys, pls study ur History, dun gv up! Its the easiest subject lah.. Bt it's too late that i realise now!
haiz..






Look like a playful child.. *hee*


The bicycle man so pro!


*Snap*
--------------------------------------------------

Finally end this super duper long post!!
Currently enjoy my holidays in Muar.. (although left few days left)
And.. My cousin going to Get Married on this Langtern Festival~!! So excited to call someone "BIAO SAO"!!!!! LOL..

Hope u guys enjoy this!! See u in next post!! I think i ll post something new next week?? or next month?? who know?? LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment