Thursday, April 21, 2011

21st April

While waiting for my bf, then i shall do some random post. Tehee.
So happy when he said he want to come and find me~ Feel LOVED!!!

Actually its a quite happening week for me.
I think i lost that opportunity, that person did not called me.. Not able to work in that company already~~ So sad. You know how hard i convince myself to cope with that job.. but.. haiz.. Forget about it. Something better should waiting for me..
That was the 1st thing..
The 2nd thing is.. My dog missing already. Not Mimi, but my Dophy. Is she sick? but impossible, she looked normal everyday. Mayb she tangkap by MPM? SO sad.. I even dream about her.. She is so sicked in my dream, all her fur dropped, looks tired.. I will miss you. RIP.

Oh ya, I'm find a small room, near to Wangsa Maju. I'm going to move out soon, since I can't find a roommate for myself and i do not want to pay so much. Pls inform me if you all got any lobang~

Bye~

I miss my red shoes!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment