Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Random post before "结婚前一定要和情人完成的事 (Part II)"

 
A tattoo that I like. How you guys think? Nice?? I guess i will get one someday. i MUST!!



Grab this from cari.com. That's what I'm looking for, that's what i want!! Elegant and special!! I will take this as a reference. Remember!!

Recently i'd spend too much on shopping. BLOCK ALL THE SHOPPING SITE!! i must start to save and plan for my future! No more spending please yuyuchee! After i apply for my credit card, my saving started to become lesser and lesser. Please be smart and steady, bu ke yi spend zhe yang duo! Please don't freak out if you see my room. LOL. The messiest room in the world i think. Full of cloth, li li la la stuff, computer, chargers everywhere.. Will really need to spend several days to clean it up, donate the cloth that is not suitable for me (may suitable for others), throw all the unnecessary things, change wallpaper.. Speaking of wallpaper, this is something what I'm looking for :


It is the wallpaper for Xiaxue new princess room (If I'm not mistaken). Its not the exactly what i want, but similiar lah. I need to do this before married (No, i don't know when) to realize my princess dream because i don't think my "Chagia" will allow me to do this for our room. lol.
Besides, i need to change my dresser to this!!


Pretty or not!!!! But i guess the price is much pretty. I think my "Chagia" won't have any objection on this.


Ok, that's all for this post!

Byebye!


No comments:

Post a Comment