Sunday, January 18, 2009

Lazy

I'm so lazy.. dint study finish yet~~
Today go to pavilion shopping again.. [I am hopeless..!!!]
And I think I had finish bought all my Chinese new year stuff gua..
(Who ll say they bought finish already? especially for girls.. haha!!)

Tues is my 1st paper, and is the last paper before Chinese new year..
So unlucky, the exam schedule is totally sucks k..
3 subject arrange at Chu9,10 and 12..
OMG, that is the most fun period, and i need to study at home??!!! NO WAY!!~~
(Bt i have to..=='')

After this semester, I'll not be around KL for 3 months, because of the internship..
Bt luckily I'll be work for my dad, and i think i ll able to simply take leave gua.. hope so..hehe..
During the 3 months, I ll miss you guys really..
The laughter, sadness, tougher,happiness things we went together..
So many unforgettable memories between us..
Haiz..
I'll miss you guys..
Now, let us gambateh together to go to Adv 2nd year and realize our England dream ok??
Goin to sleep.. Nitez..

No comments:

Post a Comment