Saturday, July 17, 2010

Miss everyone in M'sia

sometimes, i will touched my family's face on the photo that i brought from M'sia. 
cause i miss them so much.
when i am stress out, 
dunno what to do, 
dunno how to cope with the situation, 
I will look at my family photo and talked to them.. LOL. funny right? 
but yeah, that's how i find the answer.. 
Deep down inside, I will know what my dad wants me to do.. 
He want me to be independent, 
he want me to experience everything, 
try everything, 
fall down, and stand up again.. 
Bt i'm scare that i will make him disappoint u know.. 
I'm such a coward and weak gal.. 
I wanted to be strong.. i wanted to be tough.. 
but i just cant.. 
i dunno what happen to me.. 
i'm really a daddy's little gal.. 
I do not know how to deal with that..
I learn.. and i have to try harder and harder to become the tough woman..
i promise i will try and learn!!!
someday, you will see a different sze chee..
sze chee that are strong
sze chee that are brave
sze chee that are nt scare of people
sze chee that be truth to herself
sze chee that you all will not look down on her
sze chee that you all can rely on!!!!

but luckily a coward me din have a tough way to go..
i met good friend who alw doted me alot..
i met a family that sayang me a lot
I met my dream guy that love me alot
I had a bunch of cousin that care about me alot..
I'm so happiness and treasure everything that you all gave to me..

this is the photo that i brought from M'sia. Heart them so so so much!!

I miss him a lot a lot a lot a lot........

I miss my gang.. Love all my babes!! Wait me to bring something special to you all!!!

And lastly.. bunch of cousins!!!!

Oh ya, I miss my Ah mee damn lot also!! I cant imagine how she fat she will be if i din control her!!!!
And i will keep calling her name when look at her picture.. I scare that she din recognize me anymore!! All she wanted is food!!
Mimi mimi ah~~~
Er Jie miss you so much!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment