Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Oh my lady gaga




Oh My lady gaga, its time to say:
Goodbye Chines New Year~
Welcome Valentine dayss!!


not much picture taken in this Chinese New Year~ and this is the most nice picture already.
You guys can imagine that how much picture i had taken. Not more than 20 i think..
What's wrong with me?? Not addict to photo capture already??
or just need a GOOD camera??
I had been mention this issues for many years already~
But, i din make it thou~
What a "good" attitude huh?


FYI, i will go back Muar this saturday, and come back on Sunday again~
So hardworking.. but of course, there will be a handsome guy accompany me lah..
Will going back to celebrate my mum's bday and going to Lenga to visit bf grandma..
hope there is no more flood!!!


My new IC is still in pejabat.. I'm not free to go and get it!!
Can someone help me to take it??
need to give back old IC??
i have no idea~


Anyway... got to go.. work tml!!
Muackss.. Miss ya..
and i promisex1000 i ll update my blog more frequently!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment