Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I LOVE red~!!

RED..
Normally when ppl think of red, their mind ll pop up:"Oh! Chinese New Year.." or "Yuckss.."mayb..

Bt i love RED..
RED nails.. RED car.. RED template..RED shirt.. RED msn window.. RED beg.. RED hairbands..
lots of lots of RED color stuff..
even my underwears are also RED.. wahahah...
By the way, i saw one RED bra at Xixili.. Its too expensive man!!
Not bare to purchase it..
RED bra, wait for me~~ U mus wait for me~!!

Some of my fren wondering why i ll like this kind of color as they also wanted to avoid..
"Dun ask me why la.. i just like RED color ok bo.."
"RED Very scary and geli leh.. really dun understand you.."
"RED represent Passion mah.. aiya, u this kind cold ppl dun know de lah.."
This is one of our conversation..haha.. everytime repeat the same question and i ll alw gv the same ans.. wahaha..

When did i actually fall in love with RED??
Let me think..........
(after 2 days..)



I dun even remember actually..
What is the 1st RED thing that i har i aslo cant remember..
OMG.. I'm OLD~..

By the way, Man who wear RED boxer look damn sexy lah~~
wahahaha...


(ll add some RED picture next time)

No comments:

Post a Comment