Wednesday, June 10, 2009

COMING SOON!!!

POPPY CLUB
COMING SOON....


Anyway..
the pictured are stil with PY.. so..

Recently I'm quite busy with my assignment.. thinking what product should be selling.. what e-commerce website most suit our assignment question.. Thinking what question should our questionnaire be..

And the TEXT BOOK problem troubled me alot..
I ran to Canteen 2 just to buy the text book and the boss told me they are not selling it!!
WTF!!! How come??
Although i think that Photostat TEXT BOOK is a waste.. Bt i dun hv other choice but photostat the other 3 text book..
Another problem was.. This sem, lecture used different text book for our subject.. some using 2 text book, some using 3 text book and some using UP TO 6 TEXT BOOK LAH!! ADUI.. HOW TO BUY TEXT BOOK LAH LIKE THAT!!!

AND~~


I BLINGED MY LAPPIE~!!!!




Pls ignore the untidy-ness & focus on the BLING BLING!!

I'm so proud of myself~ WahahaHaha...

No comments:

Post a Comment