Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Interesting Survey~ DAMN ACCURATE

Today, Mr.Lim ahpek gv us to do one interesting survey~
Its about:
"How you 'come across' To Others"
Personal Style Inventory by R. Craig Hogan and David W. Champagne.
Actually i do not care created by who who who, from where where where and what award they got..

1st page
BUT IT IS DAMN INTERESTING LA~~

The question are arranged in pairs, and each member of the pair represent a preference. we have to rate our preference for each item by giving it a score of 0 to 5. and the score for 2 preference must add up to 5.

2nd page


3rd page

Then, ah pek Mr.Lim only gv us 30 min to do it..
then i talked to to myself: Wah, so short.. 64 question leh~
bt no choice.. since he is so stubborn great, and i dun want to create trouble.. then i started to do..
Obviously, there is a lot of word that i cant understnd and i kept on asking ah lek beside me..

then, we are requested to write our ans in the other sheet of paper to calculate the total and get our personality signature..

After that, i gt my personality Signature: I S F P
I was like: huh? stands for wat??
And i discoverd that Boss had the same ans with me.. with an Excellent Ans for I S F P
SUPER INTELLIGENT FREAK PEOPLE
i laughed til dead..
then, ah lek changed it to :
IGNORANCE STUPID FAILURE PEOPLE
which is not smooth at all.. and we all laughed at him AGAIN.. haha..

bt the truth is:
INTROVERSION SENSING FEELING PERCEIVING

Means i am a person who follow feeling to make decision.. and ah pek Mr.Lim claims that this type of ppl are not suitable to become a marketer..
A big OMG drop on my head!!

i admit that........ Bt i dun hv a choice.........

我承认我也知道我是一个感情用事的人。。
太敏感。。太大意。。


Random~



p/s: OH ya, the girl who names "Susan, or Suzzie or Susu..." Pls move ur ass away from him!! He is mine ok!! I had removed ur comtact number, so pls dun sms him again!! Or else.. U know what i ll do!! I know who i MEant tO rite?? (even i dun even know who are you, what u looked like or did u read my blog?? Bt i know U went to Barcelona Last saTurday!!! Who cares??)
I'm FREAKING ppl !! Bare in ur mind~!!!

Susan? or Suzzie or Susu
!

p/s/s: i know i got a bit lame about this title.. I'm sorry k.. hee.. I jus need something to blog about.. I'm sorry k~~


1 comment:

  1. I think the survey not bad a.. i also wanna try leh... hehe.. the dog so cute lo...

    ReplyDelete