Thursday, June 4, 2009

NTH TO BLOG~

I have nth to blog about.. so i choose to put my random picture after photoshop.. wakaka~


With one magic click, my face become shaper~ wahahah~ and my eye begs gone too..
Eyes are bigger and nose are smaller~ Wuhuu~~
*Scroll down for original..
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
TADAHHH!!

Ugly


Pretty


Ugly


Pretty

HAHAHAHA!!!


NEXT


I din edit for this one.. jus adjust the brightness and color temperature..
And add butterflies and my blog address!!
*Scroll down for original

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*


PRETTY TOO!!!!
HAHA!!

p/s: actually i am nt so fair..

No comments:

Post a Comment