Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Period.

Someone said I am optimistic today. Am I?
But, I am learning thou..

I don't think that I am "that" optimistic, its just a sentence to encourage them to study hard for UK dream. LOL.
I'm not actually..

ArghHHHhhh.. I hate period Time when it is exam period. I suffer a lot. I mean
A LOT!!!!
I will feel dizzy, Cold from inside, vomit and seriously damn Pain!
Doctor said that is normal for a girl.. So he asked me less to take cold drinks. But, a drinks call "drinks" if it it without ICe?? I know I have to control myself.. Actually i do not need, because someone is controlling me~~ *crying*. 

"You don't know to take k yourself one, when you suffer, Don't tell me!"
He said. My little Darling control me from taking cold drinks nowadays.. Although felt a little bit bit bit dislike it, but I am warm inside.. At least he is cared about me!! I know He always do!! Love you so muchie!!!~~ MuackssSSss..

Oh ya, tomorrow is my 1st paper, and I'm sitting here to blog about my period. LOL. Got to continue my study!

Hope my "little period" will be generous since i blog about it. Then hope it will not create trouble for me tomorrow!!




 

That ends my post.
With Loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment