Friday, January 29, 2010

Totally FrEE!!

Yahoo~~ I'm totally free now!! FREE FREE FREE!!
Pls date me if u guys wanna to meet me!! I'll be in Muar until CNY!

Yesterday went to celebrate Valentine earlier.. with Darling (of course) & 2 light bulb friends. LOL. Bt I'm ok with it, because its a happy day..
Before Jogoya, we went to buy Coach actually.. I know what u guys thinking.. It is not for me.. Its for my mum!! Yeah, Mum's bday is around the corner, so My sister asked me to buy a small wallet from Coach for her. And it is sponsor by my sister! I do not need to pay for a cent! How's great she is~~ I like the wallet also! How i wish it is for me.. haha.. 
p/s: Swear to myself: Get a Coach wallet for myself if I have my own job!! MUST!!

By the way, I ll work in Uncle Pets for 2 weeks~ Not sure if I will get paid or not. But, its better than "grow mushroom" at house. Still thinking want to learn to cook during 2 weeks break, but.. Suak, forget it.. hahahahaha.. (I will killed by Darl..)

Oh ya, speaking of work.

Any nice office job introduce to me??!! 

I'm going to free like 3 months, until end of May. What am i suppose to do???!! Such a long holiday!! I do not want jobs that need to hit target! Pls.. Its just not so ME!! I know One day I'm going to face the stressful society, but not now! I prefer sit inside office to do documentation, printing, photostatting.. Haha.. Yeah, laugh me!! I'm such a lazy Girl!! I can't stand of any tension! I will die man! I enjoy safe and lovely working environment yeah and i know it is impossible..

Ok, I'm going to flood my post with photos again~ I know its like a photo album now, but i prefer to post like this, because only words is too boring for me!!

 
Preparing to go to date ^^

 
Some one save my face condition!!!!! (apple foundation already stil like that.) Introduce products to me!! But not too expensive huh..

 
Done^^

 
My mum going to like THESE Flowers!!!
*spot my mum coach* LOL


 
Heart This.

 
Everyone is taking pictures with this fountain, I also want.!!

 
I'm so clever to cover part of my face with my hands. LOL. Say me clever!!

 
Someone Emo-ing. *pretend*

 
WAH!!

 
It is not so nice to eat actually.. Sob :'(

 
So busy.. =="

 
Blue ocean with float by Klye

 
I drank 3 coconut. Its nice wat~!!


Pattern Banyak 二人组

 
Overload

 
Calculating bills.. Rm 226 for 4 persons. Its cheap right?? Promotion until feb 4. Go to grab it b4 its too late!!


 

 
 
Some day.. I Will..


 
I'm so short!!!!
OK. Ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment