Thursday, April 9, 2009

2 busy DayssSSsS~~

I stay at KL is plan for study one.. Really is for study.. Trust me OK!!
Bt due to my Devil lovely roomate and housemate..
I fail to study~!! haha..

Yesterday when i was studying.. While watching movie
Our new housemate-Shun Ge jio us to go pasar malam at Cheras..
Then, of course.. we went there..
There's only one word i can describe there- CROWDED!!
With every kind of people.. Of course with Pretty Girls and Handsome Guy.. wahaha..
There's a lot of things selling there..
Foods, Cloths, Snacks.. Accesories.. AIya.. A lot of things la..
And then, we went to my new fren house - Grace to play mahjong..
Although other 3 player are slow..
Damn slow Bt, we had fun!!!
When we reach house, its about 4am in the morning..
After bath, then go to bed..

When i opened my eyes, its 1.41pm..
Hrm.. no dream, no Go-to-pee, nothing.. haha..
And then, aronud 3pm, we went to Sakae Sushi to eat buffet..==''
RM30 per person..
And here is some picture that we took.. Busy easting, so not much photos..Hoho^^


Sakae Sushi - KLCC. I wonder why they want to use Frog as their initial??


讲是讲免费的,目的是要我们吃饱一点,然后让我们吃不下寿司的吧?


Soft crab - Yummy Yummy~!! 2 Thumbs Up!!


eaten by 4 ppl.. Not very "dai" hoh..


Foo Hao and Lenglui Ah yin, without foo hao, she dun want to take this picture.. Coz she said He make her look smaller.. wahahah... Bad Ah Yin.

I want to put the photo of Shen Ying and me, bt since Shen Ying nt allowed.. Then.. I put mine loh..



CHeers~^^

P/s: I met "Huang Ming Zhi" (Muar Chinese - incase u all do not know who is him) 2 times this week.. One is at my Hometown little cafe.. and 2nd time is at Cheras Pasar Malam.. So regret dintake photo with him.. haha..

1 comment:

  1. Sakae sushi got buffet meh???
    which sakae outlet??
    promotion period only a???

    ReplyDelete