Wednesday, April 15, 2009

New!!

I found this inside Jusco..
Its SO CUTE~!!!!
I wonder why they want to name it as "张君雅小妹妹"
nice huh??

*脸被捏大,长大很难嫁出去*

There are 3 different kind of package..
gt White, Blue and Green i think.. forget liao..
Different package gt different caption.. Damn funny lah~
Me and Chai Min stand there and shout:"its so CUTE~~~"
Then Chai Min bought this blue pakage bt i bought all three as a present lah.. wakakak...

*Latest Photo*




I know I gt a fat face ok.. dun comment about it.. haha..

4 comments:

  1. Erm.. same as our Mamee.. bt then the seasoning nt so nice..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hihi, how r u??
    long time no see u d lo.. hehe
    u getting more pretty d leh.. hehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aiyo Kim, dun like that say me.. hehe.. I'm fine here.. except for the exam!!

    ReplyDelete