Wednesday, April 8, 2009

GrandPa 80's Bday

在世界“关灯日”的时候。。
我们却大量用电。。
说起来也有一点惭愧。。
可是没办法,那天是我阿公的80岁大寿。。
希望多多体谅啊~!!

话不多说,看看照片去~~

First.. This is my Ah Gong who always dun want to look at the camera.. Ignore the S’pore Fair beauty beside..


And this is my sister who Giving RM100 AngPao to my ah gong..


My" Alw-dun-look-camera" Ah Gong and S'pore Aunt And Gersik Aunt


My Little Bro who is The "Giat-ness" in the world..


S'pore Cousin & Big nose Pretty Sister


Peng Teng and Big nose Me..


This is My Family Shot.. (Ah Gong stil not looking at the camera)


See the cake??

I'm the one who walking around and help them to take picture.. I miss some dishes..well, although it is not so nice.. Bt i'm SAD!!







Some Lenglui.. - Dun know Pretty sister ll kill me or not for uploading this picture.. Bt Who Cares.. Wahahaha...

And Then we headed to Melacca to continue our Party..
Venue: Dreambox..



You see Teng's pose.. So sexy.. wahahaa...


My make up started to drop.. I know i know..


It took me 3 sec 3min to think whether to upload this photo..
Hiak Hiak Hiak.. , Marvin, You spoil your image yourself~!! I'm not going to save you.. Hiak Hiak..


She is unavailable!!!


Currently stduy at S'pore.. Dun know wat course she is taking.. AND, she got a boyfriend who study in UK.. So, she also unavailable..

OK, that's all for today.. See ya next post..

No comments:

Post a Comment